Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Welkom
Russ and Liz Morrison would like to welcome you to Kicking Horse Farm Bed and Breakfast. We are located close to Clearwater which is the gateway to the beautiful Wells Gray Park.
Guests can enjoy the garden and the working farm including many farm animals here.
Children and farm friendly pets and horses are welcome.
The air conditioned cottage comprises a double and a queen size bed, private en-suite bathroom and sitting room.
- The cottage has a separate entrance and deck to enjoy your evenings
- A fantastic country breakfast to start your day
- Wireless internet, coffee and tea is provided in your room
- We will help you plan your visit at Wells Gray Park and the Clearwater area
- You’re always welcome to join us around the farm with our chickens, turkeys, horses and pigs
- One night stay for 2 persons $150 per night. Two or more nights $140 per night. $20 per extra person per night. $10 children. Children under 5 free.
Your Hosts Russ and Liz:
Trophy Flower Meadows
"Trophy Flower Meadows". Licensed under CC BY 3.0 via Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trophy_Flower_Meadows.jpg#/media/File:Trophy_Flower_Meadows.jpg
Click on the icons below for reviews and further information: